Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Join a established nursing home in Tucson as the Assistant Director of Nursing (DON). This is with a larger healthcare organization that offers excellent benefits and the opportunity to advance.
- Ensure standards of nursing services within the Nurse Practice Act and Geriatric Nursing Standards.
- Ensure that only those residents for which services can be provided are admitted to the facility.
- Operate nursing department within budget.
- Ensure that all documentation necessary for quality resident care is maintained according to Federal & State regulations and facility policy.
- Achieve annual survey results to meet compliance (Achieve no survey resulting in punitive action/decertification).
- Participate in facility and department planning process.
- Establish departmental goals and coordinate delivery of care.
- Provide training and monitor nursing staff performance.
- Conducts QAPI functions