Note: To apply go to the last line of this Job Description and click on the link that says "Click here to apply online"
Provide administrative support to manager and team, assisting in daily office needs and managing our team’s general administrative activities.
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews (e.g. phone screens, video conferences, phone and onsite interviews), securing conference rooms, and arranging travel if necessary.
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a positive experience for candidates.
- Help coordinate and provide support for recruiting events (e.g. career fairs)
- Complete special projects and assignments as needed.
- Provide full range of administrative support tasks.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Handle complex domestic and foreign travel arrangements.
- Compile information and prepare presentations.
- Maintain and/or create files or record keeping systems.
- Assist with a varietyspecial projects.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
Able to work independently
Minimum of three years of previous administrative support experience
Must be mature, discreet and have experience handling highly confidential information
Advanced Microsoft Office skills – including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Click here to apply online