Physical Therapist Opportunity
Recent Graduates are Encouraged to Apply
Setting: Hospital-Based Outpatient
This opportunity is located in a tight-knit community combines the simplicity of small-town life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals. Despite the town's smaller population, this area boasts a hospital, airport, local college, community theater, fitness center, recreational activities, just for starters.
Where else can you get all this and have the beautiful scenery and outdoor activities galore with premium hunting and fishing?
This is a community where patients, friends, and staff members are treated like family.
- Current Physical Therapy license in the State of Montana or Eligibility to Apply for a Montana PT License
- Current CPR certification and BLS Certification will be required within six months of hire
As a member of their team you will enjoy:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for new graduates to train with some of the best PT's in the region
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Competitive Compensation
Relocation expenses and Sign On Bonus will be offered if you are thinking about making a move from out of state.
We have a national practice and work with some of the best hospitals in the nation. We want to help guide you through this transition and match you up with an employer that you will align with on multiple levels.
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Aaron Rodriguez, Recruiter
Direct Dial (214) 618 5007