The individual will be responsible for managing the ABAP development of SAP S4 Hana that is running in AWS with SAP Managed Services (HEC). This is a lead role that will be mainly responsible for managing the overall SAP ABAP developments in S4 Hana, and other cloud solution such as SAP-IBP. As the tech lead, the individual will manage a team of offshore ABAP Development resources, and establish programming guidelines and standards, provide knowledge, hands-on skills, and some technical mentorship. This position is a part of SAP COE.
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience in SAP ABAP design and all areas of development including Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions (RICEF)
- Proven understanding of SAP ABAP development concepts, guidelines and architecture.
- Led overall SAP ABAP development guidelines and standards
- Experience in BADI’s and BOPF enhancement workbench and using them in coding.
- Provided solutions to business requirements while working on ABAP development including system analysis, design, coding and documentation of workflows, reports and interfaces.
- Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs.
- Close communication with functional teams/ designers
- Proficient in utilizing and searching the SAP Service Marketplace (OSS)
- Strong experience in FIORI app development
- Experience in system integrations
- Developed custom solutions in SAP S4 environment and other SAP tools such as IBP.
- Establish SAP ABAP development guidelines and standards for the support team as well as the implementation project teams.
- Review functional specs and assign team members, and monitor the program developments.
- Develop test plans and related technical specifications for the development for SAP S4 OTC, PTP and Finance.
- Oversee the integration developments with other core applications such as POS, OMS, WMS, and BI reports.
- Contract to hire position (6 months)
- Based in NJ office, and work in the office 2-3 times/ week