· Participates in Team activities, Design discussions, Stand up meetings and Review with team.
· Develops business process mapping catalog of all processes that exist in more than one module and/or tool.
· Manages automated business process tools and/or services vendor to determine where gaps exist between business processes.
· Develops manual business processes for processes that the automated tool doesn’t accommodate.
· Develops life cycle of IT vendor management process and procedures and incorporate best practices to ensure contracts are properly leveraged and aligned with legal and ethical practices.
· Designs, develops, and integrates vendor quality management framework and principles.
· Conducts and participates in strategic planning sessions to ensure the intended focus of the project is being met.
· Manages and addresses identified issues with vendors as it aligns with SLAs, deliverables, and resources necessary to complete the contractual agreement.
· Identifies and provides recommendations to Agency Leadership and Operations Management to drive increased vendor performance.
· Coordinates the development of business processing mapping and reports trends, risks, issues, and progress to support the process and trends.