Growing logistic company is hiring Customer Service Representatives with warehouse/shipping experience.
- Interacts with customers by phone, email, or in person and receives orders or changes in service
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
- Processes and inputs all customer orders and receipts.
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special requests, and posts inventory records
- Coordinates special, last minute shipping requests with the freight companies, expediting orders as necessary
- Traces orders as required and notifies customers of any activity concerning their merchandise, including shipping and tracking information
- Assures proper invoicing of accounts by verifying invoices
- Maintains a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning receipts, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner
- Reports customer feedback to management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction
- Acts as liaison between the warehouse and the customer in administration of accounts and between the office and customer regarding invoicing and credit changes
- Performs paperwork associated with orders including the maintenance of customer files
- Performs clerical work as required including answering phone calls, operating various office machines and computers, corresponding with customers
- Maintains current and accurate procedure book which details the processing requirements for each account; prepares any report concerning customer services activities and performs other customer service and company related duties as necessary
- Notifies management of all requested changes from the customer regarding shipping, handling, or administrative characteristics
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year of related experience
- Able to solve problems
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, and co-workers
Company culture & Perks:
AndersonBiro promotes a positive and encouraging work environment that is focused on the development and career advancement of our team.
AndersonBiro Staffing, LLC is a full-service staffing firm. Our motto here is Powerful Teams...Practical Strategies® and our clients appreciate our flexible, realistic approach to doing business and delivering effective results.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (216)232-2329 with questions or resume submittals.