Are you a licensed 433A Industrial Millwright? If you have experience within building supplies manufacturing, especially within the roofing industry, this opportunity might be for you. Your benefit and compensation would be assigned as per below. If this fulfills your requirements, or if you have any further questions, let's connect for a quick chat. Pay:
Full Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
RRSP 4.5% matchSchedule:
The plant operates 24/7.
Various Shifts availableProcess:
1-2 week(s) till an offer
1 x Phone Screen (The Orbis Inc. - 10 mins)
1 x In-person Interview (The Orbis Inc. - 30 mins)
1 x In-person Interview (End Client - 45 minutes)
1 x Tour of the plant (End Client - 30 minutes)Requirements:
Nice to see:
- A valid 433A and at least 3 years working in a manufacturing environment and machine shop experience.
- Flexible to work either day or night shift.
- Exposure to pneumatics, hydraulics, welding and cutting.
- Ability to work in a physically challenging environment (tight spaces, being on feet 70 - 90% of the time, working on heights)
- Involved in Automation / robotic projects or plant improvement projects
- Strong written and verbal communication
You will be part of a progressive organization that manufactures roofing products. They have various locations across the globe, all proudly and privately held by a Canadian family for the past 50+ years. They have strategically diversified to serve all different roofing materials and assemblies. Job responsibilities:
Being alert, quick response time, and being proactive with any required maintenance
Performing the preventive maintenance schedule ensuring all assigned duties are fulfilled.
Working safely, complying with the company's safety standards and protocols
Being a technical resource for all team members, on the floor, and from the office
Maintain active communication between team members and ensuring a smooth "hand-off" takes place after/before a shift
Read Electrical schematics
Train and coach Jr. and new members of the team
Provide feedback and be involved within team meetings to enhance the process
Other duties as required
Interested in other similar roles? Check out all our current openings at:www.theorbisinc.com