Well-established manufacturer located in the greater Bad Axe, Michigan area is looking for an Off Shift Maintenance Technician to join their team.
Maintenance Technicians will support the day-to-day operations of the facility. Technicians are required to react and assist in returning down equipment back to an operational state as quickly as possible. They will perform preventative maintenance and repairs. Candidates must have transportation to and from work and have a good attendance record
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of hand tools
- Able to work from elevated platforms and in tight spaces
- Machine repair experience
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems