Viewing Job - 2nd and 3rd Shift Maintenance Technicians [EB-7129798649]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!Maintenance Technician 2nd and 3rd ShiftThe Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Maintenance Team Leader and is responsible for the general and specific job duties as described below:Job Duties:
Specific Job Duties:
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives and activities.
- Meet and maintain all customer quality standards.
- Maintain records of work performed as required (PMC System and work order procedure).
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot, repair or replace all components of the equipment. (electrical equipment, hydraulics, mechanical, piping, pumps, and pneumatics in the Mold Department).
- Demonstrate the ability to perform preventative and predictive maintenance on all equipment in the Mold Department repairing and replacing parts as necessary.
- Must demonstrate the ability to use required hand tools for the Mold Department and have all tools and equipment required to perform work prior to the beginning.
- Must demonstrate the ability to read parts breakdown and machine schematics.
- Fabricate equipment as required.
IND-D04endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Associate’s Degree
- Related Work Experience: Six years of work-related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree. Work experience combined with current schooling towards a degree will be considered.
- Journeyman’s card preferred.
- Working knowledge of PLC programming and robotic experience preferred.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.