endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
2nd Shift Tool and Die Maker
- Build tool and dies from part prints, sketches, reference parts, or instructions.
- Operate tool room machinery in a safe manner during the build process.
- Perform tool and die repairs on progressive dies, manually operated dies, and tooling.
- Diagnose and trouble shoot dies in the bench and make corrections.
- Work from T.C.O. program reports and last piece references to make corrections as required to produce quality parts.
- Support try out and make ready to run production after die steel or tool installations.
- Support press room operations by servicing die sets, trouble shoot dies and make corrections when possible with die in the press, and through using SPC data to determine dimensional integrity for die adjustments and document.
- Interface with both internal and external customers, participate on problem solving teams in production, and handle customer and supplier concerns.
- Support SPECS, TQM, MOS, and Safety programs. Also responsible for practicing good housekeeping standards.
- Authorized to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality system.
- Authorized to support and assist Tool & Die Apprentices in day to day operations.
- Performs other essential functions as assigned.
- Troubleshooting Dies
- Forklift / HiLo
- 4 years: Tool and Die Maker Experience in Metal Stamping
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.