2nd Shift CNC Swiss Machine Setup Operator
Are you an experienced Machinist passionate about technology's role in making a difference in the world? Are you an experienced professional with a talent for precision machining and understanding that accuracy, for even the most minor parts, can be lifesaving? Our Warminster, PA (Philadelphia area) location is currently seeking CNC Machinists who have experience in a production environment and possess excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
The Company is a premier, full-service precision manufacturer for the medical and aerospace industries. We are a market-leading manufacturer of implants, specialty surgical instruments, cutting tools, and delivery systems for orthopedic, sports medicine, trauma, extremities, and other MedSurg applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup / Operate CNC Swiss screw machine
- Load and unload parts per program
- Inspect parts per print and in-process documentation
- Clear chips and maintain a safe work environment
Experience and Skills
- 3 to 5 years in a machine shop environment (Swiss experience preferred)
- Proficient use of micrometers, gaging, and comparator
- Familiarity with Citizen machinery
- Skilled blueprint reading
- Programming experience a plus
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Proficiency in general math
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift to 50 lbs.
Click here to apply online