· Development, setup, and management of Fabric Care artwork projects within WebCenter.
· Collaboration with Design Managers, Brand SPOCs, Internal/External Design Agencies, BVEs, Initiative Leaders, Design to Print Team.
· Leading Design Planning Process and Meetings with necessary resources to ensure excellence in execution.
· Owning Design Delivery CPS to ensure project drive full kit focus and finish.
· Maintain Project Updates within Flowboard as well as during weekly meetings.
· Reviews and Approves CICs/GAs within WebCenter to ensure compliance vs Design Template/Intent and Standards.
· Author Graphic Adaptation Brief for every project to ensure execution is completed Right the First Time.
· Drive Issue Resolution through engagement of the necessary resources in a timely matter.