· As ITSM Operations Process Improvement Manager, you will be at the forefront of the IT Service Management Operations Continual Services Improvement Project. Accountable to develop a plan and execute the plan to increase efficiencies of our current ITSM processes.
· This will be a great opportunity for you to join a growth-in organization towards the goal of moving operations to a next level of maturity by driving continual process improvement (CSI), data analytics and artificial intelligence.
· This role spans all ITSM Process domains with Enterprise wide scope. You will work and partner with groups of different organization leaders, end users and vendors from different locations that interact with ITSM Processes. The partnership includes (but not limited to):
· Ensure sustainable Process Operations improvements are defined, documented, and planned for implementation.
· Embrace process change and help Organization understand benefits.
· Evaluate our ITSM processes from a strategic and tactical perspective.
· The creation of executive level reports / communications on proposed improvement plans and strategies.
· Coach / Mentor analytical and process improvement skills within the ITS Operations organization to accelerate and sustain change. Building Six Sigma process improvement function / team.
· Process Design and Process Improvement. Manage/Track all process change recommendations and develop detailed process improvement plans.
· Ensure the design of the Incident and Change processes align with Process owner, the business and industry best practices.
· Develop Process Maturity Assessments.
· Run Reporting and analysis of process Improvement plans.
· Collaborate in project and initiatives led by the organization.
· Create Continual Process Portfolio.
· Skills you can expect to learn/build on this job: Strong understanding of business IT domains and applications supporting these Domains as well as the ability to deep dive on technical issues and provide guidance towards process improvements and Incident resolution.
· This is an excellent opportunity to understand and help the different operations organizations and leverage business intelligence, data reporting/visualization and machine learning tools to drive business outcomes to the company. As we are building a new team, the work will be distributed based on everyone’s skillset and interests.