Magid is seeking an Intern to join our eCommerce team to assist and work on various projects within the department. This position offers the opportunities to learn practical experience in eCommerce and the transaction of goods and services.
- Must be pursuing a degree in marketing with an interest in eCommerce.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, collaboration and organizational skills
- Strong attention to details
- Enhanced skills in MS Office
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
Magid Internships are full time (40 hours per week), Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, hourly paid positions working at our Romeoville, IL location.
Magid does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for Internships.
Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disabled/veteran
Magid Glove & Safety is America’s leading manufacturer, distributor, and importer of hand protection and safety products (i.e. work gloves, fall protection, gas detection, reusable and disposable respirators, clothing, 1st aid and all other safety related products). Magid is a financially stable, growing and privately held business, which has provided safety solutions to thousands of companies since 1946.