We are seeking an Intern to join our Supply Chain / Purchasing team to assist and work on projects to include;
- Help clean up duplicate part numbers set up in our system
- Assist with Open order tracking, small quantity safety net analysis, gather data for winter forecasting
- Other supply Chain projects as needed
This position offers the opportunities to learn practical experience in the Supply Chain arena such as Vendor interaction, Data analysis, and Inventory management
The hours for this role are flexible and can be 7:30 am to 4:00 pm OR 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Supply Chain Management or Operations majors preferred
- Proficient in Excel with ability to work with data to sort, organize, and creation of tables, experience with VLOOKUP’s a plus
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong attention to details
- Enhanced skills in MS Office
- Ability to work independently and comfortable reaching out when having questions
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
Magid Internships are full time (40 hours per week), Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, hourly paid positions working at our Romeoville, IL location.
Magid does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for Internships.
Magid is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minority/female/disabled/veteran
Magid Glove & Safety is America’s leading manufacturer, distributor, and importer of hand protection and safety products (i.e. work gloves, fall protection, gas detection, reusable and disposable respirators, clothing, 1st aid and all other safety related products). Magid is a financially stable, growing and privately held business, which has provided safety solutions to thousands of companies since 1946.