endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
POSITION TITLE: 2nd Shift Maintenance Techs
Maintenance techs that are willing to work 2nd shift which runs 330pm to 12am. They are working overtime throughout the week right now and the weekend. Looking for candidates that have been in the field previously and have worked with welders- able to troubleshoot and perform changeovers at a minimum.
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Area Manager, installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structure, and pipe and electrical systems, following specifications, blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings, using hand tools, power tools, hoist, crane, and measuring and testing instruments.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearing, gears, and other parts of machinery, using rags, brushes,
- and grease guns.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and
- electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment, such as robots or
- programmable controllers
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment, using electrical and electronic test
- Repairs and maintains the facility’s machinery and mechanical equipment such as engine’s,
- tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts, following
- specifications or blueprints, using precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic
- equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related
- Support MOS, safety programs, and participate on problem solving teams. Also responsible for practicing good housekeeping standards.
- Observe and listens to operating machines to diagnose machine malfunction and determine
- need for adjustment or repair.
- Follow all safety regulations. Know and adhere by OSHA Standards and NECC Codes.
- Be able to work at tall heights in Genie Boom or Scissor Lift.
- Training and experience: 4 to 10 years of trade school, vocational education, work experience, or apprenticeship. Prefer high school education or the equivalent. Must also have a forklift license.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.