1st and 2nd Shift Machine Operators
Mooresville, NC • Production
The Company- is a premier, full-service precision manufacturer for the medical and aerospace industries. We are a market-leading manufacturer of various medical-surgical instruments, cutting tools, and implants. Along with multiple components utilized in the aerospace industry for life-saving/preserving assemblies and apparatus.
1st shift openings - 5:00 am - 3:30 pm (Monday through Thursday) + OT is available
2nd shift openings - 3:30 pm - 2:00 am (Monday through Thursday) + OT is available
Duties and Responsibilities
- Skilled in blueprint reading
- Ability to Operate CNC Swiss Screw Machines
- Inspect parts per print and maintain in-process documentation
- Clear waste material from CNC machines during the machining process
- Maintain proper material and lubrication levels for the machine to be in operation consistently
- Proficient use of micrometers, calipers, various types of gauging, and specialized inspection equipment
- Familiarity with Citizen Machines is a plus
- Strong aptitude level for learning new parts/processes in a consistently changing environment with a detailed On-The-Job training process
- Ability to adhere to a static work schedule with overtime opportunities
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Maintain a clean, transparent work environment
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and lift to 50 lbs
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, paid time off, 401k with company match after three months of service.
Pay will be based on experience.
Click here to apply online