Job Title: Senior FP&A Analyst
Summary: The primary goal of this position is to provide reliable financial analysis to the executive team for them to make sound financial decisions for the organization. The Senior Financial Analyst reports to the CFO and will collaborate closely with the CFO, CEO and COO to help prepare, consolidate, and analyze budgets, forecasts, and create analysis revealing, trending and analyzing geographic and product profitability
This person will develop reporting processes in areas such as job cost, labor tracking, revenue and profit recognition, customer profitability, and multi-year financial modeling. Our ideal candidate is meticulous and has a demonstrated ability to develop efficient and scalable low-cost reporting processes.
The candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness and display a high aptitude for effectively prioritizing and solving problems. This is a full-time opportunity located in our Indianapolis, IN location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Query internal data sources and develop operational tracking metrics and/or financial analysis supporting the company’s intelligence gathering priorities
- Apply critical thinking when preparing financial analysis and make recommendations
- Develop customer and geographic profitability analysis in support of corporate sales team
- Support the annual operating plan and capital budget
- Support the five-year modeling of P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow statements
- Develop investor-level presentation materials
- Other special projects as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to independently perform both data source investigation and analysis .
Desired Education / Experience:
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Excel for financial modeling
- Collaborator with the ability to self-start and work independently
- Bachelor or master’s degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of data manipulation/reporting
- 5+ years of progressive accounting/finance support services related experience
Click here to apply online
- Must have excellent oral, written and communication skills