Strivant Health is moving to a 22K sq ft office space in Tinley Park, IL getting ready for expansion. Come join the growth!
Does this describe you?
- Ability to excel - As both a student and teacher
- Open minded - We value opinions and contributions from every member of the team
- Great attitude - We can’t teach that stuff!
- Go-Getter Mindset - Willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done
If so, we'd like to hear from you. We are looking for like-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team! Please submit your resume today.
Who we are:
Strivant Health's foundation was created in 1996 (Lonestar MSO) on the idea of perfecting the business of medicine and revenue cycle management by using better people, processes and technology. Today we provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
Benefits: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays and PTO, 401(k).
TITLE: AR Representative - Physician Revenue Cycle Management - RCM
LOCATION: 18670 Graphics Drive, Tinley Park, IL 60477
HOURS: Standard business hours, Monday - Friday
STATUS: Full Time, benefits eligible
TRAVEL: No travel required
The primary purpose of the Accounts Receivables team is to pursue reimbursement of services rendered and achieve accounts receivable resolution. This team works through open accounts receivables (denials and delinquent accounts) by actively calling payer organizations or utilizing web-based connectivity.
The Accounts Receivable Representative performs collection follow-up steps with insurance carriers and/or patients regarding open accounts receivable and/or delinquent accounts to result in maximum cash collections for our clients. Specific tasks include resolving insurance carrier denials, appealing claims, contacting carriers on open accounts and responding to insurance carrier correspondence and/or inquiries. This position holds additional duties with respect to research, client contact and participation in employee training with possible exposure to multiple practice management systems.
- Contact insurance carriers through website, email, or telephone to resolve outstanding accounts
- Analyze and resolve moderately complex insurance denials including coding review to prevent errors within appeals process
- Maintains a moderate dollar inventory desk as well as serve as just-in-time staffing, working inventory for team members that may be absent or backlogged.
- Appeal and/or resubmit unresolved invoices to insurance carriers
- Research and respond to insurance correspondence
- Update registration information, post denial codes and adjustments in practice management systems
- Research and obtain required documents to resolve misdirected payment issues
- Analyze weekly denial reports to spot trends; assess opportunities to improve internal workflows
- Maintain internal logs (Excel format)
- Assist in employee training and mentorship
- Contact client for missing data elements or confirmation of information
- Others duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in physician revenue cycle collections required.
- Previous experience in Hospital or Physician’s Office preferred.
- Previous experience with medical billing systems required
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9/10 and HCPCS codes
- Sharp intelligence of government payers and other commercial/managed care carrier rules and processes in a professional billing environment
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify/resolve problems and document the outcome
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and recognize trends to effectively work A/R
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel
- Initiative to learn new tasks and the ability to apply acquired knowledge to future duties
- Flexibility, adaptability, and accountability are necessary for optimum client results
We are looking forward to reviewing your resume!
No agencies, please!
Search tags: Customer Service Rep, Patient Access, Patient Financial Rep, Scheduling Rep, Revenue Cycle, RCM, Accounts Receivables Rep, Patient Account Rep, Patient Service Rep, Account Rep, Medical Coding, Medical Credentialing, Medical Referrals, Medical Billing, Physician
Job Type: Full-time