... (read more)
AutoLoop is seeking a Technical Support Representative to add to our Customer Success Team. Ideal candidates should have 2 years’ experience in customer service with a technical background. We are seeking bright, high energy, customer service fanatics! This position requires an employee that does well supporting end users on (web based) software programs, is personable and professional on the phone, has great patience, and is very savvy with software. He/she must have experience in providing customer support over the phone and via e-mail.
- Support business customers on our proprietary software to identify service-related needs and offer the most appropriate solutions providing world-class customer service.
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning our products and the underlying technologies.
- Recognize and escalate difficult technical/business issues within the organization.
- Work with support and/or product development personnel to troubleshoot and work around product issues.
- Prioritize and organize customer ticket workload.
- Listen, comprehend, and communicate well.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Customer Support and Technical skills.
- Good understanding of Windows Operating System.
- Ability to professionally interact with the end user to train and work with them to meet new requirements and needs.
- Highly self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Well-organized, with the ability to multi-task, and work with minimal supervision.
Desired Skills (not required):
- Experience providing in-person Windows and Mac support, as well as mobile device support (iOS, Android and Windows based devices) is preferred.
- 2+ years of high-level technical support in a Windows environment.
- 2+ years technical experience with computer software, including the installation and configuration of Windows programs.
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating system architecture and security.
- Experience working with Zendesk preferred.
- Knowledge of the car dealership industry.
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
- Weekly yoga and in-house massage therapist.
- Discount on recreation organizations.
- Downtown Clearwater parking.
- Annual Summer and Winter parties.