... (read more)
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the marketing strategy and creative output for AutoLoop’s premier business partners. You will assist with the development and planning of cohesive campaign approaches and deliver strategic communications solutions that help our clients attain their marketing and communication objectives.
We are seeking someone who embraces technology, is current with new marketing communication trends, and is riveted by the continual evolution of the internet and digital marketing. You will work collaboratively with marketing counterparts, departmental leaders, and our business partners to develop, establish, and maintain marketing strategies to meet organization and customer objectives. As an effective leader, the marketing manager will:
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, data scientists, program managers, field managers, and key client stakeholders to produce high-performing tier 3 sales and service communications that drives business for clients.
- Lead and develop a team of marketing project managers.
- Fully immerse themselves within key client brand and ensure all marketing initiatives comply with client brand standards.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and campaigns that succeed through email, mail, and social media.
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing initiatives and results.
- Establish strategic marketing plans and implement with client approval.
- Proactively consult and recommend key marketing initiatives that engage customers and grows revenue.
Our team has a strong work ethic and style – we are seeking the same. If you are interested in being part of a great company and work hard to help it attain its full potential we want to speak with you.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated talent for high-caliber creative concepts and writing, with solid understanding of design and direct marketing principles. Proven track record of email and direct mail marketing experience necessary.
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative and strategic direction to others.
- Excellent communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, HTML and Illustrator.
- Marketing/Advertising Agency experience required.
Job Benefits and Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
- Weekly yoga and in-house massage therapist.
- Discount on recreation organizations.
- Downtown Clearwater parking.
- Annual summer and winter parties.