Director of Operating Room (OR)
As a talented and dedicated Operating Room Director, Surgical Services Director, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Operating Room (OR) and Surgical Services skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking peri-operative Directors (OR) for acute care hospitals nationwide!
Responsibilities of the Director of Operating Room - Surgical Services
- The Director of Surgical Services assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the OR
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Surgical Services program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Surgical Services Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the peri-operative team
How Can We Help You?
- Many exciting new Operating Room Director positions throughout the United States.
- One on One consulting to find the perfect career opportunity
- NO cost to you!
- We specialize in helping you decide what, where and how you can make your dream job come true.
- Offer both Permanent and Per Diem contracts
- Sign on Bonus
- Free resume writing and career coaching
- Weekly Newsletter letter of opportunities
Director of Operating Room - Surgical Services - Education
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Masters degree strongly preferred
Director of Operating Room - Surgical Services - Certifications
- BLS Required
- CNOR and CSSM preferred
Director of Operating Room - Surgical Services - Experience
- 3+ years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years of current experience working in an Operating Room in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care