Medical Technologist - Ultrasound Technologist
As a talented Ultrasound Tech, your career is valuable to people with your special Ultrasound Tech skill set. You can make a difference! We are seeking qualified Ultrasound Technologist nationwide.
Responsibilities for Ultrasound Technologist
- The Ultrasound Tech assumes responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in the sonographers care.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- The Ultrasound Technologist assists Radiologist during invasive procedures.
- The Ultrasound Technologist will perform quality control testing according to regulations.
How Can We Help You?
- Many exciting new Ultrasound Tech positions throughout the United States.
- One on One consulting to find the perfect career opportunity
- NO cost to you!
- We specialize in helping you decide what, where and how you can make your dream job come true.
- Offer both Permanent and Per Diem contracts
- Sign on Bonus
- Free resume writing and career coaching
- Weekly Newsletter letter of opportunities
Ultrasound Tech - Education
- Graduate of school of Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Radiological Technology with a minimum of an Associate’s Degree.
Ultrasound Tech - Certifications
- BLS Required
- RVT Certification Required
- ARRT Certification Required
Ultrasound Tech - Experience
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 2 years of experience working as an Ultrasound Technologist
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care