As a talented and dedicated Operating Room, Surgical Services VP, your career is very valuable to people and with your special Operating Room (OR) and Surgical Services skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking VP Surgical Services for acute care hospitals nationwide!
Responsibilities of the VP of Operating Room - Surgical Services
- The VP of Surgical Services assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the OR
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Surgical Services program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Surgical Services Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the peri-operative team
How Can We Help You?
- Many exciting new Operating Room VP positions throughout the United States.
- One on One consulting to find the perfect career opportunity
- NO cost to you!
- We specialize in helping you decide what, where and how you can make your dream job come true.
- Offer both Permanent and Per Diem contracts
- Sign on Bonus
- Free resume writing and career coaching
- Weekly Newsletter letter of opportunities
Vice President of Operating Room - Surgical Services - Education
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Masters degree required
Vice President of Operating Room - Surgical Services - Certifications
- BLS Required
- ACLS Required
- CNOR and CSSM preferred
Vice President of Operating Room - Surgical Services - Experience
- 5+ years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3+ years of current experience working in an Operating Room in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care