Upcoming contract positions available in Southeast locations.
- Mechanical Engineer with piping and process experience to support Power Generation projects.
- Minimum 5 years experience in industrial or power plant design and process applications.
- Past experience should include piping design, process design, P&ID development, development of equipment specifications, steam turbine and boiler heat balance applications, and other various plant mechanical systems.
- Further desired experience includes working knowledge of engineering budgets, estimates, schedules, material procurement, start-up support, and field support work.
- Responsible for leading Mechanical Engineering design on large environmental projects such as scrubbers and SCRs, new generation projects, and/or retrofit projects at existing generating plants.
- This responsibility includes preparing design calculations, drawings, bill of materials, and equipment specifications.
- A thorough knowledge of cost benefits analysis, budgetary impact and performance impact of technical decisions is also required.
- This position will possess the ability to build relationships with appropriate technical, financial and performance organizations to accomplish tasks. Proficiency with AutoCAD, Bentley Products (PDW, P&ID, Data Manager, and Explorer), Pipe Flo, and Excel is desired.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing. Unique Perks available to those assigned in Birmingham, Alabama: Fully Furnished Townhomes available on a first come, first served basis; complimentary on-site banking available to all.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.