Upcoming contract positions available in Southeast locations.
- Producing civil/site work construction drawings including grading and drainage, sediment and erosion control, and/or permit application drawings to include standardized notation for best management practices (BMP's).
- Utilize digital terrain modeling to calculate earthwork quantities.
- Read, interpret, and utilize surveyor’s topographical and property maps.
- Assist in developing cost estimates.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required.
- Experience with terrain modeling software desired.
- Candidate must be self-starter, motivated, quick learner, and a good team player that can interface with other design disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in producing civil/site work drawings for power generating or industrial facilities.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing. Unique Perks available to those assigned in Birmingham, Alabama: Fully Furnished Townhomes available on a first come, first served basis; complimentary on-site banking available to all.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.