Upcoming contract positions available in Southeast locations.
- Experience on structural steel design for heavy industrial, petrochemical or power generating facilities.
- Detailed knowledge of structural steel design using AISC Steel Construction Manual ASD 9th and 13th edition.
- Detail knowledge of load calculations including extensive experience with wind and seismic design provisions of ASCE-7 05.
- Experience with steel connection details and steel connection design.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the latest release of STAAD-PRO.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office is a plus.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at email@example.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing. Unique Perks available to those assigned in Birmingham, Alabama: Fully Furnished Townhomes available on a first come, first served basis; complimentary on-site banking available to all.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.