Immediate 6 month position (starting August 2022) available in Columbia, AL.Desired Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Review of design change packages for constructability, installation, maintainability, and material requirements. Work with the contractor as well as the scheduler to develop and update implementation schedules for all field work and testing.
- Work with Material Controls Specialists to develop material lists needed for work orders.
- Assures field implementation is conducted in accordance with the approved design change packages and FCRs. Generation and coordination of Field Change Requests (FCRs) as needed.
- Provide technical guidance for contract craft personnel in the field.
- Act as Task Director, per procedures, for the contractor performing the field work and any outside vendor during installation and start up.
- Attend pre-job briefs to ensure craft and/or vendor follows plant requirements and expectations.
- Review of purchase order/contracts to ensure the contractor/vendor meets all terms and conditions of the contract.
- Review field work completed against contractor invoices and payment terms of the purchase order/contract. Complete return to service documentation, as built documentation closeout functions.
- Able to work 12-hour night shift and weekends when requested (during outages).
Describe work environment:
- No degree requirement
- 5 Years + in mechanical/civil or electrical construction experience desired
- Previous experience with Stator Rewinds desired
- Previous experience with plant desired.
Describe physical requirements:
- This position will involve working in an office environment and in an industrial setting inside the nuclear power plant.
- This will be a construction type environment.
- Temperatures may be hot or cold depending on the time of year and plant conditions.
- While work is ongoing, this person is expected to observe field work, so there will be prolonged walking and standing, climbing scaffolds and possible entry into confined spaces.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.