Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.Work Environment:
- Work will occur in the office, the field, on the construction site and will be exposed to the weather when in the field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 4 years’ experience in the preparation, review, approval, and execution of tagouts for maintenance and testing purposes.
- Past nuclear power plant (PWR preferred) operational experience as an SRO or RO.
- Previous operations or operations training experience on an AP1000 plant is desired.
- Individuals are desired with backgrounds in tagouts to support testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance at commercial nuclear power plants.
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements for safe work on mechanical, electrical, I&C (digital), and HVAC systems and components is required.
- Some bending, lifting, climbing, prolonged walking, crawling, will be required.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at Evelyn@goegroup.com.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to Evelyn@goegroup.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.