Upcoming contract positions available in Southeast locations.
This individual will assist the Design Support organization in developing a Fleet Digital Control System Strategy. This strategy will include the organization structure necessary to support development, and detail the standardization of equipment platforms, architecture, control logic, project methodology and documentation. This individual may also assist on benchmarking trips to evaluate the successes and failures of Digital Upgrade Strategies at other sites. This individual will help develop, write and present this strategy at the VP level management.
This individual must have the following qualifications:
- Must have a BS in Engineering, PE license is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience dealing with I&C.
- Must have experience with EPRI or other Nuclear Industry Group I&C Modernization Studies.
- Good analytical abilities.
Additional experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
- Performance of Engineering design, analyses, preparation of engineering evaluations regarding Digital System Upgrades.
- Development/Implementation of EPRI Guidance regarding Digital System Strategies.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing. Unique Perks available to those assigned in Birmingham, Alabama: Fully Furnished Townhomes available on a first come, first served basis; complimentary on-site banking available to all.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.