Terms of Engagement
The relationship between the Candidate and Eve Anderson Recruitment Limited (the Agency) shall not be one of employment. The Agency shall have no obligation to offer a minimum number of suitable placements. It shall be entirely within the discretion of the Agency (based on the Client's requirements) to determine whether the Candidate is suitable for any particular placement.
The Agency cannot guarantee finding the Candidate a permanent placement.
- Inform the Agency immediately of any changes to the information provided which may affect the Candidate's ability to engage in a Placement.
- Provide evidence of any relevant qualifications, together with any specific documentation requested by the Agency, prior to the commencement of any Placement.
- Permits the Agency to conduct background checks including but not limited to the following areas: the financial status of the Candidate; ii. the criminal standing of the Candidate; iii. the online media presence of the Candidate and iv. any other areas as requested by the Client. Eve Anderson Recruitment Limited agrees that the information acquired from such checks will be used for the sole purpose of vetting the Candidate for the job.
- Allow the Agency to use their e-mail for updates and all agency related
- Allow Eve Anderson Recruitment Limited to verify their work history via the National Insurance
- Allows the Agency to edit resumes by omitting personal details and the name of the current place of employment before submission to prospective Employers.
The Candidate acknowledges and accepts that Eve Anderson Recruitment Limited shall have no liability whatsoever to the Candidate as a result of these Terms of Engagement.
The Candidate declares that all the information given in this application is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
In these Terms -
- “Client” means the person, firm or corporate body to whom Employment Agency Introduces a Candidate.
- “Candidate” means the person Introduced by Employment Agency to Client including, but not limited to, any officer or employee of the Candidate if the Candidate is a limited company, any member or employee of the Candidate if the Candidate is a limited liability partnership, and members of Employment Agency’s own staff;