This permanent position will appeal to a dynamic administrative professional interested in expanding their resume, and contributing to an outstanding team.
My client, a leader in the Financial industry is located in Edmonton and is committed to giving their clients and customers the highest quality service, and they attract a talented team of employees.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Ensure all client communications are responded to in a timely fashion
- Professionally interact with clients
- Email management
- Calendar management
- Work with the marketing team to assist with; email distribution, client event communications, etc.
- Distribution of various communications
- Managing reports
- Document preparation; editing, formatting, preparing, and coordinating
- Meeting support and meeting management
- Expenses and time reporting
Your strengths include:
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in administrative assistant skill set
- 5 + years of senior administration experience
- Good judgement and analytical skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced skills with MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
You can expect:
- A competitive salary and group insurance plans
- Pension plan
- Personal time to help achieve a work-life balance
- A challenging work environment focused on sharing, professional development and learning
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Nicole Kittlitz.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!