The role demands working with computer numeric controlled (CNC) heavy machinery from setup to operation to produce parts. They make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the cut, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
Magellan Aerospace, India offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages.
• Responsible to achieve production target planned by PPC
• Responsible to operate various CNC machines like HMC, VMC, Turning, Turn mill, (3, 4, 5 & in case multiple axis machine) independently.
• Responsible to operate multiple machine in the cell based on Man machine chart.
• Participate in day to day problem solving activities, (Like Root cause analysis, Rejection analysis, productivity improvement)
• Maintain production records, Run charts etc.
• Responsible for Quality of the part’s produced.
• Monitoring tool life & work closely with tool crib dept. to optimize tool cost.
• He/ She should have knowledge & experience of metal cutting processes like–Turning, Milling etc.
• Knowledge of Handling Machining fixture, Cutting tools, Tool holders & various measuring instruments for above operation.
• Knowledge of cutting parameters.
• Hands on experience in SIEMENS 810D, 840D, FANUC & Mazak controller.
• Basic Knowledge of 2D (Manual) & 3D CNC programming.
• Should able to study & understand Manufacturing Operation sheet (MOS) / Setup sheet, Control plan, Quality plan, SOP, Special work instructions, Routing etc.
• Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!