Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI-TEC) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI-TEC offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities’ most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
- Track IPT manning and preparing organizational charts
- Data entry functions (including Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaR)
- Job Order Cost Accounting System (JOCAS)
- Integrating information into required reports
- Generation and maintenance of training requirements, files, forms and established file plans (paper and electronic)
- Assist in the use of USAF standard desktop-based computers and operating systems to produce databases, spreadsheets, graphics and other specialized products
- Support in the planning, formulation, editing, creation, and publication of finished products
- Assist in establishment, implementation and maintenance of Operating Instructions (OIs)
- Assist with ordering of office supplies through inventory, gathering requests for supplies, and preparing and itemizing various lists for supplies and equipment to be ordered and purchased by the Government office
- Assist with the performance the duties of the Record Custodian (RC)
- Serve as the initial focal point for collecting and visually displaying materials for staff meetings and office organized information exchange meetings
- Provide support to the Video Teleconferencing (VTC) manager
- Assist in retrieving data/information in the form of queries and reports; assist in the maintenance of tracking systems for identification of deficiencies and corrective actions/closure, and to prepare various documentation for Government review and approval
- Serve as the focal point for Workflow and interface with the Front Office Group (FOG)
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.