Call Center Lead
This hands-on position will appeal to a motivated individual ability to lead a team and provide exceptional customer service.
My client, located in Edmonton, is highly respected in their industry, with a strong reputation for building relationships and satisfying their clients. With a commitment to maintaining the highest level of professionalism and ethics, they attract a team of employees who are at the top of their game. The role of Call Center Lead will report directly to the Director of Operations.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Provide leadership, direction, ongoing training, coaching and mentoring to team in order to meet and exceed the customer expectations.
- Build relationships by helping clients/customers with inquiries;
- Carry out supervision, coaching, reviewing and disciplining as required.
- Act as a source of information and answers to the teams questions when needed.
- Handle escalated calls
- Develop a strong system to organize and monitor opportunities and track progress toward achieving targets and objectives;
- Support and oversee the improvement and maintenance of procedures, processes, and systems
- Provide guidance and keep up to date on realistic forecasts based on trends, data, competition, and promotional strategy;
Your strengths include:
- Demonstrated management experience and exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, diplomacy and tact;
- Familiarity with industry policy, procedure, work environment, rules and regulations is preferred;
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Ability to prioritize and manage various tasks concurrently;
- Solid MS Office skillset especially Work and Outlook
You can expect:
- An excellent overall compensation and perquisite plan
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
- The opportunity to put your talents to the test!
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Nicole Kittlitz. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!