Large Manufacturing company located in Battle Creek Michigan is looking for a maintenance technician that can keep machines, equipment (mechanical / Electrical / hydraulic, pneumatic or combustion) in good/safe operating condition. Responsible for troubleshooting and repair, as well as some production set-up and assistance.
- Mechanical and Electrical Preventive Maintenance
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers
- 3 phase wiring (480 vac) and motor controls (24vdc and 120vac) Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connect cables and wires between machines and equipment
- Test malfunctioning machinery and discuss malfunction with other maintenance workers to diagnose malfunction
- Diagnose and replace faulty mechanics, hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines and equipment
- Minimum 2 years previous experience and/or training
- PLC experience/training is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.