BASIC FUNCTIONSThis teammate is primarily responsible for supporting and constructively leading our productiondepartment, including directing, planning, organizing, and executing the work activities of the productionteam. He/she must drive the company's safety culture and be willing to take responsibility for self and others bysetting an example for others to follow. Additionally, the production supervisor motivates others toaccomplish efficient operations of the shift and departmental goals focusing on continuous improvements.They must be responsible for safely guiding and directing all aspects of the production team. Areas ofresponsibility include but are not limited to: creating a personal safety culture, coaching and developingteammates for success, leading continuous improvement, achieving department and divisional goals,leading execution of production processes to ensure achievement of high value through low costs, highquality and efficient production; leading and exhibiting team qualities.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- 2-4 years of Experience in manufacturing environments and high pace production lines
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience leading teams
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office software package
- Strong commitment to Safety.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Committed to always doing what is suitable and willing to lead in that direction with the highest integrity.
- Proven ability to help others successfully contribute to the company's mission while fostering personal growth and development for our teammates.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work with little to no supervision.
- Strong ability to analyze and think strategically.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to create value for our customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Goal-oriented, cost-driven, and organized is a proven self-starter.
- 2-year degree in an electrical, mechanical, or civil discipline or equivalent technical training and experience.
- Experience in threading, high-frequency welding, or galvanizing.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, LifeClick here to apply online