The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of business development experience selling into the public safety PSAP/911 space. The candidate will need to be able to thrive in a fast-growing, technology-based company with an emerging next-generation solution offering.
Location: Southeastern U.S.
- Develop business opportunities by leveraging strong existing relationships and generating and qualifying new customer leads.
- Execute on business opportunities and maintain a pipeline large enough to support attainment of objectives.
- Independently generate sales leads and opportunities
- Close contracts in sufficient volume to achieve assigned sales goals.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Play an active role in creating and honing the company’s value proposition and the positioning of the company’s solutions to land new business.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s software/technology.
Our client is developing a Real-time emergency communication ecosystem, leading the most advanced public safety technology for emergency infrastructure, acting as the ultimate solution for Next generation of 911. Our client's patented technology connects individuals in emergencies to emergency services worldwide via live video, audio (IP based) and accurate position (indoors), helping call takers analyze what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.