Work with CEO and outside vendors to support the Practice’s IT hardware and software, as well as telecommunications, for multiple locations and more than 200 employees.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Supports the CEO with projects related to practice-wide upgrades or replacements to hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Manages and/or oversees IT hardware and software issues and trouble shoots issues. Documents, tracks and monitors the issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Manages and/or oversees the upkeep, repair and maintenance of IT hardware and software.
- Manages cloud-based messaging and productivity platforms and responsible for the overall implementation.
- Manages and oversees the Help Desk process and employee(s); acts as an escalation point as needed.
- Coordinates all outside contractors related to IT, as directed by the CEO.
- Creates and assigns role-based security permissions for ePHI and file access for all employees.
- Acts as a member of the compliance committee to provide and enforce security policies based on the HIPAA security rule.
- Creates and maintains the internal backup schema and disaster recovery process of all non-vendor managed systems.
- Oversees the procurement of all IT hardware, software, and cloud-based service subscriptions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Potential travel to additional locations
Education and Experience:
- Associate's in Information Technology required, Bachelors Degree is strongly preferred.
- Three to Five years of experience in an IT managerial role (preferably in a healthcare setting).
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, equipment and design including servers, routers and switches (including wifi).
- Knowledge of PC Hardware and Software.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based systems.
- Knowledge of Telecom (VoIP).
- Windows Server, Office 365, Google (Mail, Calendar and Drive).
- Microsoft certifications and AWS certification preferred.