Our Jr. Software Quality Assurance Analysts are responsible for testing our web-based software applications. We are seeking a talented and self-motivated person who excels at problem solving. As an integral member of our engineering team and the interaction with our clients, we are looking for strong communicators who can quickly adapt to new process requirements, speed and diversity of company production tasks, and personally driven to perform. Our team is focused on planning and implementing solutions to satisfy specific business and customer needs, we are looking for like-minded individuals to enhance our professional QA staff.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Review, learn and understand assigned areas of functionality as necessary to properly test requested changes.
- Review/attend information sessions that pertain to feature or functionality within their area of responsibility. This may include documented requirements or design. Provide accurate feedback during review of documents.
- Write test plans/cases for smaller features.
- Learn and understand the concepts used to create test plans/cases that meet the quality goals and department strategies.
- Assist others in testing areas of the application; test low risk features.
- Enter change requests (Cases) that are accurate and follow processes while ensuring they are clearly stated and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Directly responsible for their own deliverables as well as assisting others on the team as necessary to complete the overall project objectives.
- Report clearly to their supervisors the status of assigned tasks.
- Complete work successfully within allotted timeframes (schedule hours).
- Learn and adhere to testing processes and policies.
- Excel at delivering assigned tasks on schedule.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience with Dealership Sales software is preferred.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience as a Software Quality Assurance Analyst is preferred.
- Experience working in a fast paced web application development environment is preferred.
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology would be helpful, but not required.
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
- Weekly yoga and in-house massage therapist.
- Discount on recreation organizations.
- Downtown Clearwater parking.
- Annual Summer and Winter parties.