Our client, a growing and well established manufacturer with a location in The Triad Area of NC, is seeking an experienced General Manager.
Responsible for managing the company, plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the Company.
Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources. Plan and maintain systems and procedures for operating efficiency. Manage staff for optimum performance. Hires and trains employees, prepares reports, and sets budgets.
Reports to the President of the Company.
- Set tools and objectives for department or unit.
- Develop budgets and ensure department adheres to it.
- Participate in developing policies and procedures.
- Manage staff.
- Hire, train, and terminate workers as needed.
- Determine salary brackets.
- Handle employee relations.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Manage and direct overall operations.
- Set goals for each department.
- Measure the success of each department.
- Delegate responsibility.
- Generate and present reports on departmental goals.
- Motivate and encourage employees.
- Participate in lead generation and business development.
- Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
- Solicit customer feedback.
- Ensure inventory is stocked and consistently replenished.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with Bank.
- Promote company's mission and values.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Direct and coordinate activities of businesses and departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, customer service and distribution of products.
2) Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
3) Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
4) Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with staff members as necessary.
5) Determine staffing requirements, interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
6) Oversee activities directly related to production.
7) Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
8) Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
1) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
2) Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates.
3) Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards -- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
4) Making Decisions and Solving Problems -- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
5) Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
6) Scheduling Work and Activities -- Scheduling activities, as well as the work of others.
7) Monitoring and Controlling Resources -- Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
8) Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
9) Management of Personnel Resources -- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
10) Management of Financial Resources -- Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
11) Management of Material Resources -- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
12) Quality Control Analysis -- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
Knowledge, Experience, Education Required:
1) Administration and Production Management-- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
2) Customer Service-- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
3) Personnel and Human Resources -- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
4) Sales and Marketing -- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and the related services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
5) Economics and Accounting -- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
6) Production and Processing -- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
For consideration submit your resume to email@example.com
Click here to apply online