Endevis is partnered with an industry leader to fill a Corporate Estimating Manager opportunity. This individual will be responsible for collaborating with the Vice President of Operations and Program Management Team in developing company growth plans through market competitive pricing and processing.
- Participation and management of estimating efforts.
- Establishing sales and growth targets and quotas by product type.
- Managing sales efforts to achieve “Sold” percentages of bids to meet targets.
- Designing and implementing strategic sales plans to expand the company customer base.
- Working to improve sales with existing customers.
- Designing and implementing strategic sales plans to expand the company’s scope of work offerings.
- Developing and implementing branding strategies to promote our company to the OEM’s.
- Coaching and mentoring of staff.
- Identifying emerging markets and being fully aware of new and competitors’ products and market share.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum ten years of experience in the plastic molding and chrome plating manufacturing related industry.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.