DevOps Deployment Lead
Another exciting role available through Recruitment Partners! Our client is looking for a DevOps Deployment Lead to join their Edmonton team. They will possess a variety of technical skills as well as leadership/mentoring for multiple team members, development teams and operations teams across the board.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Design, build, test, and document automation solutions using agile methodologies
- Implement premise and cloud-platform designs and create deployment pipelines, platform tooling, DevOps dashboards and monitoring
- Serve as an escalation point for the Service Desk on applications supported by the team
- Liaise with IS and business partners to assist in resolving technical issues
- Research and recommend application of emerging products, languages and technologies in support of technical efforts.
- Can implement unit testing, system testing, performance testing, and can work with QA to implement appropriate user acceptance testing.
- Provide leadership including technical mentoring and support for team members, development teams, and operations teams across the department.
- Ensure follow-up communication with IS and business partners to validate functionality of delivered solutions, functions and bug fixes.
- Clearly explain problems, potential solutions and status to business partners and peers.
- Manage virtual platforms such as deploying and monitoring VMs
Your strengths include:
- 7+ years’ of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering of software products
- Post-secondary education including seven or more years of job related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of virtualization and IaaS, ideally VMWare, Microsoft Azure and Windows Server.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office product line and opportunities.
- 3+ years' experience in leading DevOps or Agile teams.
- Must have demonstrated user interaction/support experience and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical designations are valued but not required at this time.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Taejan Ladwa.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!