Do you want to work for a stable, global healthcare leader in the battle against Covid-19? Are you experienced in building consumer-facing applications? Our client is a well-respected Fortune 500 with a strong and diverse workforce, seeking a hands-on Principal Developer, who is a jack-of-all-trades and can transition seamlessly between frontend and backend coding. This resource should be fluent in creating high-performing websites that thrive on strong architecture, while supplementing them with data-driven applications that optimize site functionality throughout the lifecycle of each project. Should have experience with various programming frameworks and know how to effectively create website foundations using back-end applications and database structures.
This team will be responsible for building the front-end of a suite of mobile and web applications that users see and interact with, as well as the “under the hood” parts. The role will involve new builds as well as planned enhancements.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Conceiving, designing and building mobile and web-based applications alongside our graphic design team, and magically turning them into effective, efficient code.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Engineer team.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Leveraging authentication and authorizations services to access backend RESTful services / APIs.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7 years of Java Development experience.
- Strong knowledge of working in Cloud environments (Azure and AWS) leveraging various web application development and deployment technologies.
- Strong programming experience working on Linux O/S, Programming languages such Java, Kotlin, .Net/C#, and various SQL and NO-SQL databases.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE and Spring Framework.
- Experience working with various Identity management platform such as AWS Cognito, Azure AD B2C, Okta and oAuth0.
- Experience in API design and development using microservices architecture.
- String knowledge in development for high performance and secure application development for large to very large enterprises.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.