Our client, a leader in the residential construction industry is looking for a motivated Construction Manager to join their team. The Construction Manager will oversee a team of professionals responsible for the end-to-end construction process of their residential projects.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Manage projects throughout all phases of the construction life cycle, including scope of work, sub-trades contracts, distribution of resources, scheduling and budget forecasts;
• Track project development and liaise with key stakeholders in regards to progress;
• Provide strong mentorship and coaching to the Construction team;
• Conduct inspections alongside Site Superintendents while adhering to safety and building codes and reviewing material usage and fiscal resources;
• Maintain and manage the construction progress, communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Your strengths include:
• 7+ years of hands-on experience in residential construction management;
• Post-secondary degree or diploma construction or related field of study;
• Strong organizational and time management skills while balancing priorities and time lines;
• Ability to develop strong rapport with all levels of employees and sub-trades;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong knowledge of the construction process.
You can expect:
• An excellent overall compensation and perquisite plan;
• A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment;
• The opportunity to contribute to a recognized leader in their industry.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ramya El-Hayouni and Jason Dick.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!