Clinical Pharmacy Manager
Exciting new hospital pharmacy opportunity in the Columbus area.
The Pharmacy Manager leads the planning, organization, and management of the hospital's pharmacy services.
- RPH - Registered Pharmacist
- PharmD preferred
- 5 years of hospital / acute care setting - inpatient hospital exp.
- Experience in clinical leadership
- Ohio licensed Pharmacist (Ohio)
- Advanced degree (M.S. Hospital Pharmacy, M.B.A.), preferred Hospital Pharmacy Residency or equivalent experience preferred Business, Clinical Pharmacy, Performance improvement
Position responsibilities include:
For consideration, send your resume to email@example.com
- Day to day management
- Develops and implements appropriate pharmacy policies and practices.
- Operational and clinical focus