Our client, located in Tucker, GA is searching for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team.
This is a small CPA firm with a pleasant work environment and a great work/life balance AND they typically do NOT work long hours, even during busy season!
The Senior Tax Accountant will complete all appropriate tax returns and ensure compliance with relevant federal, state and local regulations as well as advise on tax strategies for the organizations.
- Client write-up bookkeeping for assigned clients
- Prepare client payroll
- Preparation and review of 1120-S, 1065 and some individual tax returns
- Assist with tax planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification or EA Highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years related experience preparing both personal and business tax returns
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Lacerte Tax software would be a plus!
This firm is ready to interview candidates immediately!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at email@example.com
Click here to apply online