This hands-on role will appeal to a dynamic Recruitment professional with the ability to build a role in an innovative and professional environment. The role of HR Recruiter will report directly to the HR Manager and will support the execution of the full recruitment for the organization.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
• Develops and maintains effective working relationships with all levels of the organization to ensure adequate coverage of personnel needs;
• Recruits, screens and interviews applicants for employment;
• Confers with management to recommend and identify most qualified candidates;
• Performs reference checks on potential hires, extends employment offers to selected applicants and prepares new hire material;
• Ensures that all recruiting and employment related activities are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures;
• Demonstrated ability to handle large volumes of work while taking initiative to carry out tasks with accuracy and confidentiality.
Your strengths include:
• 3+ years of related work experience;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
• Strong project management and organizational skills are an asset;
• Proficient with MS Office programs;
• Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to function independently at a departmental level.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ramya El-Hayouni.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!