Southern, AZ - Tucson, Green Valley
- Extensive leadership experience in a hospital Laboratory
- Bachelor Degree - clinical laboratory sciences area or any related field
- Master Degree preferred
- At least 7 years of lab experience
- At least 7 years of supervisory/management experience required
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) class to be completed within 6 months of start
- You should have: Team building skills, systems thinking, complex problem solving, negotiating and influencing, change and conflict management, data analysis, coaching and mentoring, strategic planning, business strategy development
- Responsible for the day- to-day operations, management and financial success of Laboratory Services.
- Oversee 3 hospitals Labs – Two hospitals have 400+ beds and a 25-bed hospital 1 hour south of Tucson.
- Manage two Lab Managers – one at each of the larger hospitals
- Develop and articulate mission and vision, develop financial and budget targets and quality measures
- Responsible for ongoing interface and frequent communication with patients, customers, employees and management to ensure customer/patient satisfaction
- Effectively manage change, facilitate innovation and foster teambuilding to provide the highest quality and most cost effective laboratory product possible
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com and we will contact you.