Accounts Payable/Account Receivable Specialist - Smyrna
- Timely turnaround of supplier invoices and payments while ensuring all accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Process purchase orders and check requests on a timely basis.
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices.
- Maintain vendor accounts while staying in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
- Audit and process recurring monthly charges, such as telecommunication, water, and power.
- Address and respond to vendor and employee inquiries.
- Advising employees on proper processing of purchase orders, check requests, and other business office functions.
- Receive, process, and post incoming payments.
- Audit all receipts on a regular basis to ensure accuracy in accounting.
- Prepare and distribute invoices and billing statements.
- Actively investigate and resolve irregularities in both incoming and outgoing payments.
- Actively work to collect outstanding balances, which could include the collection of accounts previously written off.
- Communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing.
- A bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience in accounting-related functions
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates computer literacy and proficiency (e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, email, Internet, etc.).
Base salary up to 60k plus benefits.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online