Golf-oriented boutique in Honolulu and seeking a General Manager!All interested applicants must have prior retail management experience.Conversational second language communication skills in Korean and Japanese is preferred.
- Achieving high operational and merchandising standards while meeting or exceeding financial results
- Achievement of sales goals and maximizing productivity by understanding and analyzing store business needs and executing needed actions to achieve business results.
- Takes a proactive approach to business trends and needs. He/She must set a positive and productive environment by building a high performance team and creating a premium selling culture.
- Minimum of 4 years of premium Store Management experience within an advanced contemporary environment.
- Proven record of achievement of sales goals
- Exceptional Customer Service skills in premium environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Dedicated to leading the training and development in a team atmosphere.
- Understanding of business report analysis and retail math.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Premium/luxury retail experience.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Windows applications.
- Experience in branded store chain environment.
- 4-year degree and/or equivalent combination of work and experience.
- Experience in luxury or high-end environment.
- Multilingual (Japanese, Korean preferred).
- Elevated market awareness and networking skills.
- Multi-unit management experience.
Alliance Personnel is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to placing you in your dream job.
We will help you edit your resume, polish you interview skills and ultimately find a job that works for you.
No fee to applicant!
Call 808-521-4300 to schedule your interview today!