Our client is a top national group benefits and risk management insurance brokerage firm assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 115 offices and 2,400 employees across the US & Canada, they thrive on their passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work every year since 2018 by their most important asset, their employees. For 2020, our client was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 12th Largest Personal Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the 16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal.
If you're looking for a challenge and ability to create wealth, this opportunity is for you!
- National Broker; unlimited compensation.
- Immediate warm internal and external leads from a state of the art referral platform.
- The opportunity to earn 3x revenue on all accounts moved over - with 100% indemnification!
- Earn stock options; be an owner.
- Significant income/commissions with large clients in the >1,000 customer segment.
- Sell industry-leading innovative self-funded products custom built to win new business.
- Growth opportunity to Practice Leader.
- Very stable & secure: been in business 40+ years; just received significant private equity $$ to expand nationally
- Guaranteed salary/draw first 24 months until validation
- A demonstrated track record of selling to employee benefits decision-makers
- Demonstrated success with clients in the 250 - 1,000 employee segment
- Needs to be a “hunter” and willing and able to generate new revenues
- Knowledge of the WDC/Mid-Atlantic market is required.
- A closer – one who can both prospect and close
- Must have a fundamental understanding of self-funding
- Must be a consultative seller and NOT a transactional seller
- Excellent relationship-builder and team player
- Experience working with contact databases and related data mining
- Degree preferred
- Specific experience with local area businesses
- Community leader of heavily involved
Other essential abilities and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bright, intelligent, direct communication style…polished
- Must be passionate about building a business from the ground up
- Compensation based on experience and insurance sales track record.
- Bonus: Base + commission structure and other possible accelerators
- Excellent benefits –Standard Package