Our client provides the best of both worlds- deep resources and expertise of a large global company coupled with the nimbleness of a smaller boutique firm where individuals at ALL levels have the opportunity to make an impact on our business and our client’s businesses. As an Associate, they ensure that you are in control of your own destiny. Our client not only offer a variety of career path options, but also the opportunity to do client work and be client-facing early on in your career. This allows an opportunity to explore those career paths more quickly.
When you join this Top Five privately owned national insurance broker, you become a part of their family. They believe in bringing your authentic self to work and are dedicated to DE&I at all levels. They put their associates first and believe that if associates are happy, so are their clients. Therefore, they offer:
- Adaptable and flexible schedules
- Family focus, including a generous family parental leave policy
- Generous 6% dollar for dollar 401k contribution, with no vesting period- you can save for retirement immediately!
- Rolex at your 10-year anniversary!
We also care about our communities- we provide a day of paid volunteer leave per year and have a Client Cares programs dedicated to serving our communities.
The Analyst’s entry level position and is designed for a recent college graduate or experienced professional with 1 – 2 years of relevant global insurance experience. Depending on work experience the Analyst will be part of our Career Foundations Program which is designed to provide the technical and practical training needed to develop the Analyst as they look forward to a successful and long-term career in our client’s Northeast Division. The Analyst is responsible for day-to-day Client service and renewal support to Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and / or Account Executives.
- Primary Expectations:
- Responds to emails in timely manner (within 24 hours)
- Updates client call logs
- Is accountable for all assigned tasks which includes
- Setting expectations with internal team on deliverable format, timing, etc.
- Completing tasks within deadlines
- Communication to team if they anticipate any challenges meeting deliverables
- Be a strong program manager
- Ability to develop project plans and work across multiple workstreams
- Keep team and work on point
- Forward think considering work crosses multiple time zones and geographies
- Exhibits strong written and oral communication
- Develops a basic understanding of Lockton and the services we provide
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed
- Supports the Account team with the following:
- Responding to Client’s inquiries, maintaining documentation of communications, existing issues, and issue resolutions
- Provides Client service aligned with Lockton Northeast processes / protocols as it relates to the client engagement strategy including support as part of the client service team from strategy planning through to renewal
- Sends compliance communications as needed
- Manages country renewals and processes
- Reviews plan documents and materials for accuracy
- Supports the Mergers and Acquisition work
Successful candidates will:
- Solicit feedback regularly from team and actively make progress towards goals
- Take meeting notes and send it out within 24 hours
- Exhibit an eagerness and enthusiasm to learn and be a part of a team
- Display strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Excel at multi-tasking, adapt to change and work on tight deadlines to meet our clients’ needs
- Manage time effectively, prioritize and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity
- Take initiative to solve problem independently before seeking help
- Actively participate in the Career Foundations Program
- Pursue technical excellence through professional designations, industry workshops etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related or Math program or other related field, or Equivalent work experience is preferred including human resources administration, risk management or health policy.
- Ability to efficiently organize work and manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to comply with all company policies and procedures, proactively protecting confidentiality of client and company information
- Willingness and ability to work outside of normal business hours and travel as needed
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Legally able to work in the United States